Subject: RE: [lojban] A revised ce'u proposal involving si'o

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:32:08 -0400

At 01:43 AM 9/17/01 +0100, And Rosta wrote:
>si'o1 = x1 has the idea of x2* being the case

I would say that
x1 has the idea of x2 being a (potential) property of the universe (for 
arbitrary ce'u)

Arbitrary in that I concede that a si'o may focus on the relationships of 
other things to a particular sumti, as in the ka sumti that have been much 
discussed, but that one cannot identify which sumti are being focused on 
without a ce'u and that the default is probably not focusing on any place 
in particular (which would need to be represented by ce'u in all places or 
preferably in none).

My concept of "ka" may be the fazi'o version of this.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org