Subject: Re: [lojban] noxemol ce'u

From: "Adam Raizen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 03:50:51 +0200

la nitcion. cusku di'e

> But conversely:
>
> {li 25 ni glare vi la melbn.}

More like: "li mo'e lo jackelvo be li remu cu ni glare bu'u la melbn."

> 1) Say sentences where ni2 arises (as bound-ni) are wrong, and that
you
> shouldn't say {le pixra cu cenba le ni ce'u blanu [kei]} at all, but
{le
> pixra cu cenba leka leni ce'u blanu cu barda};

I think this is best: use a ka-abstraction for "bound-ni"; but what's
wrong with just "le pixra cu cenba le ka ce'u blanu"? The ka here is
just as bound as any other bound 'ka'; it is clear from the selbri
that it's the amount of the picture being blue and not something else
like its truth value. Likewise with 'zmadu' and all the others. I
don't like the type coercion version.

mu'o mi'e .adam.