Subject: Re: ro prenu na ku daplu

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 14:35:41 -0700

And's version:

Well, I read it, and obviously I like mine better. :-) (Btw, you guys have
noticed I've also posted this, right?)

One thing: you're insisting on {zei} because you want to sidestep the
potential ambiguity of tanru, or because you don't want to look up the Evil
that is rafsi?

I hope that in {i loi ropno cu jdika ro mu'ei tu'odu'u da ge se vimcu},
{mu'ei} is just {mu'e}, and not a new experimental cmavo?

What else... oh, I'm using forethought a lot more since I forced myself to
read about them for the Lessons (in Olden Days, I had a kneejerk reaction
against them); but because to my mind they are still marked, all I can say
is, there's a time and place for them... :-)

Any man's death diminishes me, you do as {ro nu da ge prenu gi morsi zei
binxo ku rinka lo nu mi jdika ku}. I was about to complain of it, but
actually, that is more correct than what I had ({ganai su'o prenu cu morsi
gi mi jdika}). (Still think mine works, of course. :-)

Nick Nicholas, UCI, USA. [email-masked]
http://www.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis
"Must I, then, be the only one to be beheaded now?" "Why, did you want
everybody to be beheaded for your consolation?" Epictetus, Discourses 1.1.