Subject: Re: broken phone

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:05:56 +0200

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, G. Dyke wrote:

> I sent a mail to lojban about a round of broken phone/chinese whispers, so
> far I have And, Pierre and Craig - what happened to all the others? At the
> moment I have more sentences of my text translated than I have
participants!

+xorxes. xod. rab.

cu'u la xod.

<Is the game open to people who only know English & Lojban? If so, I'll
join.>

Naturally! Originally (back in '96) the idea was to have people translating
into either their native (or other fluent) language or lojban and out of any
of their languages. Most of the non-english community seems to be less
active on jboste these days : Ivan, Cyril, Goran, Paulo... my apologies to
any others that I haven't mentionned... so I suppose we'll keep it
English-Lojban for now. I have finished the first draft translation and I
will be sending the list to all participants and my copy to the first on the
list as soon as I've decided that it's good enough. i.e. sometime this week.

mi'e greg

BTW, *still* waiting for other participants.