Subject: Re: [lojban] zipf computations & experimental cmavo

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:14:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, John Cowan wrote:

> And Rosta wrote:
>
>
> > My sense is that binding-to-broda would not be an adequate substitute
> > for these abbreviatory methods, but as long as the binder is asymmetric
> > (what is the binder? goi? -- I certainly insist that goi should be asymmetric),
> > the long form could be bound to any valid brivla form, which I do feel
> > would be satisfactory.
>
>
> It's cei, which is the pro-bridi analogue of goi, and subject to the
> same asymmetry rules.

Which, as far as I know, means it's symmetrical like all GOI.

-- 
It's said that Mullah Omar has met two non-Muslims in his life. Others say
even that's not true.

Sami ul-Haq, Osama bin Laden's closest friend in Pakistan, runs the
"University for the Education of Truth," a fundamentalist institution that
educated and trained nine out of the Taliban's top 10 leaders.