Subject: RE: [lojban] The Pleasures of goi (was: zipf computations &experimentalcmavo

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:28:43 -0400

>> >da'o wipes all variables, so we need a way to reassign just one, right?
>>
>> How about an experimental cmavo? I propose goi'a, which functions as you
are
>> claiming goi should.

>Well, how about using goi for always reassignment, and no'u for the
>alternative.

Because unless I'm misunderstanding the refgram, it violates the baseline.
If you can explain how it doesn't, then I will use goi as you say it should
be. Also, I don't see a difference between no'u and po'u, anyone want to
explain?

>> After my HTML mail fiasco (when I tried to ask how to say "fractal" in
>> lojban) I got some personal flames that the list would not have wanted to
>> see. I have also been sent and have sent replies that it was not
necessary
>> to send to everyone - less bad then the flames would have been, though.

>Yes, the onus should be on the sender, and not on the rest of us.

I will never convince you, because you think I'm wrong. You will never
convince me because you are wrong. so let's both just shut up and deal with
how it is done on whatever mailing lists we are on, and if we start our own
mailing lists do it how we want.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'segu le bavli temci gi mi'o renvi lo purci
.i ga le fonxa janbe gi du mi'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74