Subject: RE: [lojban] Bad Mailing List Behavior Considered Harmful (was: The Pleasures ofgoi (was: zipf computations & experimental cmavo))

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:07:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Craig wrote:

> >This article is full of direct lies and slanted spin, and it should not be
> >used as a policy recommendation for anything.
>
> No, the article is out of date and is obsessed with Elm. I have seen it
> argued better. I would rather have to remove a name than have to type one
> in, myself.

I never have to type one in. Does that mean my mailer good and yours is
broken?

> And I do sometimes send personal mails.

I do the occasional personal mail as well. Will you agree that it's not
the default behavior for a mailing list though?

-- 
It's said that Mullah Omar has met two non-Muslims in his life. Others say
even that's not true.

Sami ul-Haq, Osama bin Laden's closest friend in Pakistan, runs the
"University for the Education of Truth," a fundamentalist institution that
educated and trained nine out of the Taliban's top 10 leaders.