Subject: RE: [lojban] Bad Mailing List Behavior Considered Harmful (was: ThePleasures ofgoi (was: zipf computations & experimental cmavo))

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:47:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Craig wrote:

> >I never have to type one in. Does that mean my mailer good and yours is
> >broken?
>
> Both you and la rab.spir. have said something along these lines, thinking
> you are disagreeing. If the reply-to was munged, then to send a personal
> mail you would have to type the name in. I will now shut up as I feel both
> sides should, and will say no more on this topic unless asked a direct
> question (e.g. "Does that mean my mailer is good and yours is broken?"). I
> urge everyone on either side to do the same, as soon as they realize that
> everything useful has already been said.

.e'onai do du'eroi fanza troci le nu finxu'a le zumcasnu flalu .o'onai

no'i

> If the reply-to was munged, then to send a personal mail you would
> have to type the name in.

jitfa ci'e la pain. .i da'a xelmri poi mi pilno ke'a cu na bapli le nu
ciska le judri pe le termri

-- 
It's said that Mullah Omar has met two non-Muslims in his life. Others say
even that's not true.

Sami ul-Haq, Osama bin Laden's closest friend in Pakistan, runs the
"University for the Education of Truth," a fundamentalist institution that
educated and trained nine out of the Taliban's top 10 leaders.