Subject: Re: [lojban] Language of Logic and Logical Language.

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:41:16

la pycyn cusku di'e

>I've started again on a general introduction to the relation between the
>language of logic and Lojban, at
>http://hometown.aol.com/pycyn/logicallanguage.html. Comments about this
>approach, question, suggestions about what needs to be in this (if this 
>needs
>to exist at all), etc. etc. etc. greatly appreciated (though not 
>necessarily
>agreed with, but still heeded).

Very nice!

I would appreciate a little note saying that all terms mentioned
so far are meant to have single referents. (I find the mythical
claim that Lojban does not have an obligatory singular-plural
distinction very misleading, when not properly explained.)

I can't wait for the juicy mess of quantifiers!

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp