Subject: RE: [lojban] Set of answers encore

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:53:43 +0100

pc:
> [email-masked] writes: 
> I think I'm currently happy with pc's: 
> 
> la djan krici tu'odu'u la bil klama 
> 
> versus 
> 
> la djan krici da poi go ke'a jetnu gi la bil klama 
> 
> "da poi go ke'a jetnu gi" could be replaced by a string-substitutuon 
> zipfer experimental cmavo. 
> 
> Gee, I didn't know this was what I meant (and am not sure it is), but 
> it looks good to me. 

The latter was your way of doing "John believes Tully was a
great Roman orator" (you did it in English; I have lojbanned it).

--And.

ps. It may be a bit churlish of me to say so, but it would cause
me immense savings in time and hassle if you weren't with AOL or
whatever it is that makes my Outlook gag on your messages. Every
time I open your messages to read or edit them, Outlook insists
that I decline at least 3 or 4 times its offer to take me online
(presumably because of the ad garbage at the end of messages) &
if I want to reply to you I have to first edit the message, save it
as plain text and then reply. I wouldn't ordinarily whinge about it,
but the more you participate in the list, the more hasslesome this
is.