Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: The Pleasures of goi (was: zipf computations & experimental cmavo

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone please paste a piece of text (preferrably in Lojban) which
examples the problem that exists with goi?

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> --- In lojban@y..., "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <lojbab@l...> wrote:
> > At 01:39 AM 9/30/01 +0100, And Rosta wrote:
> > >The possibility of goi-less ko'a is involved in only one of three
> key

...

>
> Maybe you guys would like to see this, which I posted on the Wiki
> s.v. "goi'a" (http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?goi%27a):

...

-- 
It's said that Mullah Omar has met two non-Muslims in his life. Others say
even that's not true.

Sami ul-Haq, Osama bin Laden's closest friend in Pakistan, runs the
"University for the Education of Truth," a fundamentalist institution that
educated and trained nine out of the Taliban's top 10 leaders.