Subject: RE: [lojban] chinese whispers

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:46:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Craig wrote:

> >> I've just despatched my englishing of Pierre off to Jorge.
> >> One paragraph is plenty long enough for the time it takes
> >> to do it, but nowhere near long enough for there to be
> >> enough context for glorking to be better than vague guesswork.
>
> >It was already hard enough to make sense of when I got it!
>
> My fault, I got a few strange lines in there... not too many, but enough to
> be confusing. Few enough that I recognized the source (or thought I did),
> but using that to help would be cheating, so it's not the clearest it could
> be. I was the one before la pier.
>
> --la kreig.daniyl.

I just got it from Rob Speer. What fun! Now I forget: where do I send it?

-- 
It's said that Mullah Omar has met two non-Muslims in his life. Others say
even that's not true.

Sami ul-Haq, Osama bin Laden's closest friend in Pakistan, runs the
"University for the Education of Truth," a fundamentalist institution that
educated and trained nine out of the Taliban's top 10 leaders.