Subject: da'o [was: Re: [lojban] Re: The Pleasures of goi

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:04:31

>From: [email-masked]
li'o
>I think
>{da'oru'e} is too wordy for single-cancel, which I think would be
>very common (indeed, getting into the habit of saying {rodada'o} for
>"everything" (instead of just {roda}) wouldn't be such a bad idea,
>as {da} gets bound sometimes.

i don't have a problem running through the DA-series, & even into
subscripts; but to use a succession of statements involving RODA
does tend to dilute the discourse & should be avoided anyway: let
it remain somewhat arduous, as a warning...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The time when the Bill of Rights, or the providing of historical context or 
satire, is most precious and most necessary is always when it is being 
deprecated as too dangerous, irrelevant or inappropriate at the present 
time." --Alexander Cockburn

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp