Subject: Re: possible A-F...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:53:55 -0000

--- In lojban@y..., pycyn@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 10/1/2001 5:21:21 PM Central Daylight Time, 
> thinkit8@l... writes:
> 
> 
> > yes, that's the display i'm referring to. i guess it's a 7-
segment 
> > display. if you display it in fixed width, it should be obvious 
how 
> > to translate the "*" into the 7-segment display.
> > 
> 
> Well, it is lost now. What I have with reasonable confidence is 
that dek is 
> 1AC. a reversed 7 (1BD). El is probably A2C, an E (1A2C3)with its 
top and 
> bottom lopped, though it might be A2CD, and lc h. If not that 
latter, then 
> Zen is probably AB2Cm a backward 4 (AB2D). Tris then appears to be 
1AB2C, a 
> cap P. But that leaves cat as a discontinuous 1C3 and kink as a 
stubby 2C, 
> so I assume the visual divides go wrong somewhere. Maybe tris is 
F, 1A2C, 
> and cat is C, 1AC3. That still leaves a stubby kink.

um...what the hell are you trying to say? what's a dek? what's an 
El? is this anti-hex poetry or something? the original message is 
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lojban/message/11218. it should be 
pretty obvious what seven sigment display corresponds to the *'s if 
you used fixed width.