Subject: Re: [lojban] translation exercise

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 18:41:33

la camgusmis cusku di'e

> > i'e le fenki cu se kavbu pu ro nu fy catra da
> >
> > Of course that doesn't say that he didn't murder anyone _after_
> > he was captured,
>
>Yes it does.

Are you sure?

>He was captured before _every_ event of his killing someone, due to the
>ro.

Correct.

>If he ever kills in the future, or if he ever killed in the past,
>the sentence is false.

Why is it false if he kills in the future? The capturing would
happen before that event, so the sentence is true.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp