Subject: Re: [lojban] logflash JavaScript version changed site

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 10:01:44 -0400

At 04:22 PM 10/5/01 +0800, Lin Zhemin wrote:
>Hi.
>logflash HTML / JavaScript version is moved to
>http://lojban.ljm.idv.tw/lojban/lojban-flash.zip or
>http://lojban.ljm.idv.tw/lojban/lojban-flash.tgz
>
>And Chinese version of lojban brochure is also moved to
>http://lojban.ljm.idv.tw/lojban/brochure

Is this brochure based on Nick's new version? If so, then perhaps it can 
be stored along with the other translations, whereever they are being put 
(CVS archive, last I heard).

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org