Subject: attitudinal story by Nora TLC

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:31:13 +0200

**I am happy to say that I was able to read the attitudinal story at
http://www.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis/lojbanbrochure/brochure/attit.html with
near enough no difficulties andor help. I just happened to notice what I
believe to be two mistakes.

.i sei la mark. cusku se'u coi baza speni a'o le re do lifri le ka xamgu
[Comment] Mark says, [end-comment] [Greetings] [future] [medium] spouse(s),
[Hope] the two of-you experience the-property-of being-happy
Mark said, "Hello, spouses-to-be. I hope both of you will be very happy."

**shouldn't it be {leka gleki}? Or lenu gleki (you'll be happy to know, I'm
just about to stat a thread about my version of NU)

.i sei la pam. cusku se'u e'o ko selfu le traji xamgu ckafi le baza speni
fi'o selpleji mi
[Comment] Pam says, [end-comment] [Petition] [You-imperative] serve the
(superlatively good) coffee to-the [future] [medium] spouse with-payment me.
Pam said, "One Jamaica Blue for the lovebirds here, on my tab."

**le selpleji is the payee, in this case the waiter or the kafybarja... fi'o
pleji mi was used correctly by rick two sentences previous

--

"I have a proposal for the international community:
help us build an execution block ; then we will be able to use our stadium
for playing football"
*the afghani foreign minister*