Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: repeating until feedback given

From: Rob Speer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:12:15 -0400

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:27:29PM +0000, michael helsem wrote:
> 
> >From: Rob Speer <[email-masked]>
> li'o
> >Well, thanks for the warning; when another person comes onto the list
> >ranting about hexadecimal we'll know who it is.
> 
> i actually sort of like the idea of hex (as an alternative, not as the 
> default)--does that mean i've been taken by the Pods?

Certainly not. I like the fact that hex cmavo exist, and I proposed both
{xei} and the hex rafsi to solve deficiencies with them. There are
indeed situations in which you would want to use hex, or at least want
the digits to be there. Everyday use of numbers is not one of them.

I am simply opposed to tinkit spouting nonsense about hex being the
default.

-- 
la rab.spir
noi sarji zo gumri