Subject: RE: [lojban] Re: repeating until feedback given

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:05:16 -0400

>Boy, it's nice to meet another bad typist! {zasti}, {ciksi} (I call her
Shicksy because I have to explain her to my mother), {balvi}.

And you said "Nice to see someone else's spleen for a change" wasn't a
typical PC quote (just an incidental pique). But you should see what I sent
to Pierre in the broken phone game (for which I'm still sorry, Pierre). I
suppose when Nora (who has been added to the end of the list; tsali take
note if you missed the personal message) is done with it and I publish it,
you will really see what a bad typist I am. I even typed ko'i instead of
go'i - oops!

>Don't the {joi} and {le nei} make these sound reflexive rather than
reciprocal. I always took the point to be the mutual interaction, the
>one bounded (so to speak, if speak we must) by the other rather than
absolutely. Though, come to think of it, self-defining is not too bad

We don't have to speak. You could just stop after pointing out the typos.
But yes, the important stuff is probably the defining each other. How do YOU
translate it?

>either. I defer to aulun.

Me too. Aulun knows all and sees all.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'coi doi drata mibypre
.i pu temci so'i detri
.i mi'o na cafne ka'e tavla
.i lenu go'i cu zekri
.ija'e ko mi cusku le do nambi
.i mi ba go'i do
.i mi'o cmila joi se danmo
joi maltavla joi mi'atavla joi
pinxe le vanju'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74