Subject: Re: [lojban] anybody play internet RPGs?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:08:39 -0700

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 11:50:01AM -0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> i'm writing in english because some lojban beginners who know engish
> might play muds.
> 
> anybody else here play internet RPGs? that is, MUDs, or the
> Everquest/Asheron's Call/Ultima Online family of graphical MUDs.

I just started playing Dark Age Of Camelot.

> there's been some talk about doing a lojban text-MUD,

For the record, I am in fact actively working on this, although less
vigorously now that last week (see above 8).

It's not anywhere near ready, though. One of the design goals is to
have it work with arbitrary languages. The initial version will do
lojban and english.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/