Subject: Re: [lojban] Broken Phone, round 2

From: Rob Speer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:41:24 -0400

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 02:24:53AM -0400, Rob Speer wrote:
> And took the description and made it rather verbose, and Jorge then
> condensed it down to five words. I experimented with {voi} and am not
> quite sure I got it right. Greg made up his own interpretation of
> {malmi'o}. The word "those" also came from somewhere; perhaps it was
> from my use of {tu} earlier, and he supposed the vampires were in the
> same place. Arnt figured out what we were talking about, and came full
> circle to {cridrvampiri}. Nora's translation back into English
> illustrates the absurdity of our descriptions, yet miraculously contains
> the original two words.

To respond to myself: Looking back I now see that it was Greg who should
get the credit for putting back the word "vampire".

xod has protested that I didn't include him, but his stage of the
translation isn't available on the Wiki.
-- 
la rab.spir
noi zerle'a lo kilga'a