Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: binary cmavo

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 01:40:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> --- In lojban@y..., thinkit8@l... wrote:
> > i propose two cmavo dedicated to the binary digits 0 and 1. thus
> > every time you use them, you have to mean the number to be taken as
> > binary. they would fit fine in the PA selma'o. also, they would
> mix
> > with the other numbers to create implied mixed-base numbers.
> > especially useful in areas that use a power of 2, but also valid in
> > duodecimal or decimal areas. any comments?
> >
> > i'd like them to be monosyballic, but that may be too much to ask.
> > i'll have to look carefully so we don't have another rei/xei
> problem
> > again.
>
> um...bump? ah, in lojban, that would be krefu se casnu bo jarco...or
> maybe mabla sinxa.

mi pu zukte nalspuda ki'u le du'u pe'i le selstidi cu nalsarcu .i le nu do
krefu na sarcu ki'u le du'u mi'a tcidu

-- 
It's said that Mullah Omar has met two non-Muslims in his life. Others say
even that's not true.

Sami ul-Haq, Osama bin Laden's closest friend in Pakistan, runs the
"University for the Education of Truth," a fundamentalist institution that
educated and trained nine out of the Taliban's top 10 leaders.