Subject: lo'e (and all the other LE)

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 18:07:36 +0100

Somewhere in one of the digests, I saw SAE = standard average european. Is
this a {lo'e ropno} ?

Could the glossing typical/stereotypical for lo'e/le'e be extended to
other -e/-o? (ie. the ideosyncratic part = stereo)

I've come to the conclusion that leKA rarely means anything like what I
usually what to say, but I can't figure out what I should be saying : I can
make no sense out of And's lo'edu'u.

Are set descriptors of any use except for place structures that require a
set.?

joining the two last points together, I was wondering which LE and KA could
be combined? what do you make of:

lonu fatne bajra na'e fatni leika co'e lo'i nu bajra

GD

--

"I have a proposal for the international community:
help us build an execution block ; then we will be able to use our stadium
for playing football"
*the afghani foreign minister*