Subject: RE: [lojban] "generic Odysseys"

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:21:41

>From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
li'o
>I don't get what the
>"le steci be le prenrmaiklu" means.
>

the one specific to that fu'ivla. oh well, maybe i needed
"be zo prenrmaiklu"...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"...the spring of the Army-McCarthy hearings... John [Berryman], as an 
addicted reader of The New York Times, once began a class by holding up the 
front page so the class might see the latest revelation in the ongoing 
drama. 'These fools will rule for a while and be replaced by other fools and 
crooks. This,' and he opened a volume of Keats to the 'Ode to a 
Nightingale', 'will be with us for as long as our language endures.'" 
--Philip Levine, in The Bread of Time (1994)

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp