Subject: Re: Introduction, and zutse/se sutse

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:40:48 -0000

--- In lojban@y..., jspickes@e... wrote:
> 
> coi rodo .i mi cnino ke lojbo tavla .i mi gleki lenu mi ca cmima 
le lojbo
> liste
> 
> Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to lojban, and I'm glad to be taking 
part in your
> list. I've been fiddling with lojban in small doses for quite 
some time,
> and I think it's really interesting and challenging. For those 
who are
> interested, I'm a 26-year-old electrical engineer, and I've been 
interested
> in conlangs for a number of years. I first learned a bit of 
Klingon, then
> Esperanto to a pretty good level of fluency (which I recently used 
during a
> 3-week trip to Brazil where I spoke Esperanto pretty much 
exclusively) and
> now lojban. I especially like how lojban makes me really think 
about what
> I'm saying, and gives me the ability to be completely 
unambiguous. Anyway,
> enough about me.

<SNIP>

what do you think about the movement to use hexadecimal as the 
default lojban base?