Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Introduction, and zutse/se sutse

From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:58:57 +0000

Rob:
#On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 11:40:48PM -0000, [email-masked] wrote:
#> what do you think about the movement to use hexadecimal as the 
#> default lojban base?
#
#Hardly a "movement" if it's only got one person in it. Remind me, why
#didn't you go off and use that other language which does have hex as a
#default?

Claudio didn't invent Liva for it to be actually *used*. It is purely a loglang
design.

#Personally, I'm wondering why bloke_without_a_name is suddenly digging
#up all these threads which have been mercifully dead and buried for
#weeks if not months, and which have very little to do with Lojban.

I had thought that bloke_without_a_name was Tinkit's new monicker,
because didn't he say some time ago he was going to go away and
return with a new identity?

Robin CA calls himself cmeclax, but that's probably coincidence.

--And.