Subject: Re: [lojban] le re mlana be le mledi

From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:17:06 +0000

>>> Jorge Llambias <[email-masked]> 11/14/01 10:35pm >>>
#la and cusku di'e
#>What, New Zealand occurs in Alice?
#@c The Antipathies, I
#@c think--' (she was rather glad there WAS no one listening, this
#@c time, as it didn't sound at all the right word) `--but I shall
#@c have to ask them what the name of the country is, you know.
#@c Please, Ma'am, is this New Zealand or Australia?'
#i pe'i lei cnidukti tosa'a abu gleki le nu
#noda tirna kei caku ki'u le nu le valsi nasai drani sance toi i ku'i
#ei mi te preti le cmene be le gugde le du'u mokau i lu pe'u doi ninmu
#ti nuzlo gi'i sralo

Great! I was being frivolous when I added all those gismu, so it's an 
unexpected delight to see them used!

#@c Antipodes are studukti, so how about snudukti? -phma

How about {studukse}? It doesn't literally translate "antipathies",
but seems a more plausible 'mistake'.

--And.