Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban Portal (was: presentation of lojban

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:51:11 +0100

On Saturday 24 November 2001 10:15, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> At 03:52 AM 11/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
> >And it will be updated roughly bi-weekly; whenever something
> >occurs worth noting.
>
> That is also supposed to be the purpose of the Lojban announce list, but we
> have yet to have decided anything is worth such an announcement. If you
> can come up with one item every 2 weeks, that would be a reasonably nice
> rate I think.

the kind of thing we need i think is a weekly editorial and somebody with 
enough time and knowledge to read all the list traffic and summarise it, 
report on the progress of translations etc. i am thinking of something along 
the lines of what you can see at http://www.gnustep.net . that editorial 
would be appropriate content for lojban-announce and the lojban web site 
front page.
- -- 
- --------------------
la lojban cu xamgu bangu .i ko viska la'o url. http://www.lojban.org .url 
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07