Subject: RE: [lojban] presentation of lojban

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 08:23:07 -0500

>or... But Lojban and Esperanto are very different creatures, they
>don't really compete and they don't exclude one another. Apples
>and oranges.

But apples and oranges do compete, in that I don't eat two fruits at once
(aside from being rather difficult, it would look damned silly). I prefer
oranges over apples, though I agree that there is no objective reason for
doing so. The noncompetinghood of the two strikes me as only superficial.
However, note that unlike the ststs thing, it was not me who brought it up
this time zo'o. I've learned my lesson, but I don't like it when people
randomly bash the size of lojban - esperanto may have been bigger, but
lojban isn't as small as PC seems to think.

--la kreig.daniyl.

'lonu zasti ce lonu na zasti cu finsi'u
.i loka nandu ce loka frili cu riksi'u
.i loka clani ce loka tordu cu mresi'u
.i loka galtu ce loka dizlu cu bapsi'u
.i lo voksa joi lo sance cu saxsi'u
.i caku lo purci lo bavli cu katyje'i'
-la lautsyn.

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku nacycme: 0x5C3A1E74