Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban Portal (was: presentation of lojban

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:08:50 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, [utf-8] Björn Gohla wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> On Saturday 24 November 2001 10:15, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> > At 03:52 AM 11/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
> > >And it will be updated roughly bi-weekly; whenever something
> > >occurs worth noting.
> >
> > That is also supposed to be the purpose of the Lojban announce list, but we
> > have yet to have decided anything is worth such an announcement. If you
> > can come up with one item every 2 weeks, that would be a reasonably nice
> > rate I think.
>
> the kind of thing we need i think is a weekly editorial and somebody with
> enough time and knowledge to read all the list traffic and summarise it,
> report on the progress of translations etc. i am thinking of something along
> the lines of what you can see at http://www.gnustep.net . that editorial
> would be appropriate content for lojban-announce and the lojban web site
> front page.

How nice of you to volunteer! I like this editorial idea, and we can stick
on the front page of the portal!

-- 
The tao that can be tar(1)ed
is not the entire Tao.
The path that can be specified
is not the Full Path.