Subject: Re: [lojban] presentation of lojban

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 01:58:21 -0500

At 07:04 PM 11/24/01 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>In a message dated 11/24/2001 11:21:05 AM Central Standard Time, 
>[email-masked] writes:
>>But how old was the language at that time? Personally, I would date modern
>>Lojban from the loglan/lojban split, which IIRC makes it about 12 years old.
>>And the first person to confront Lojbab speaking Lojban was probably not a
>>club member, as I don't beleive there was a mailing list or wiki yet.
>
>She was, of course, insofar as there was a club. and so were the next 
>half-dozen or so.

Well yes, I should not forget Nora. We exchanged our wedding vows in Oct 
1987 in 30%/70% Lojban/Loglan hybrid language, and spent our honeymoon in 
Williamsburg VA attempting to talk to each other with our respective 300 
word vocabularies, which overlapped each other only around 30%.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org