Subject: lojban editorial

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:09:51 +0100

On Monday 26 November 2001 07:13, you wrote:
> Very nice! Do you mind if I take selections from your page and put them as
> news on the Portal? How often will you be updating it? Thanks!
please feel free to quote. as the title suggests i intend to update it 
weekly. should there be anyone willing to contribute, please contact me, as 
threads regularly appear that i find very tedious to read and rather hard to 
follow in their line of argument, so they will end up not being covered if 
noone else deals with them.

i may also take this opportunity to appeal to list members to make 
sure replies contain references to the messages replied to, as that makes 
following threads alot easier.

- -- 
- --------------------
Something being fool-proof means it takes an engineer to break it.
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07