Subject: Re: [lojban] Practical cooperation 1: "is intended to be"

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:49:20

>From: "Robert J. Chassell" <[email-masked]>
li'o
>The problem with {terpla} is that the agent is a planner or designer.
>
>The proposal is for an entity who *intends*, but who will not
>necessarily carry out the intention into an act of being a planner or
>designer.
>
>We need to incorporate one of the cmavo that suggest `not yet', or
>`not necessarily'. such as {pu'o}, the `inchoative' event contour, or
>perhaps {co'a}, the `initiative' event contour.
>

But it wasn't the plan but the execution that was incomplete:

da de narsmu na'ebo le cusku bezo'e.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The last century was a train longer than we can really
imagine." --John Clute, on infinitematrix.net

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp