Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban newsletter (was: lojban editorial)

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:52:32 -0500

At 11:31 AM 11/26/01 -0700, Jay Kominek wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, BjÃ¶rn Gohla wrote:
> > please feel free to quote. as the title suggests i intend to update it
> > weekly. should there be anyone willing to contribute, please contact me, as
> > threads regularly appear that i find very tedious to read and rather 
> hard to
> > follow in their line of argument, so they will end up not being covered if
> > noone else deals with them.
>
>If there is interest in reviving the printed Lojban newsletter, I'm quite
>willing to handle the process of taking contributed articles, editting
>them, and doing layout/design/etc.
>
>I'd just need enough articles to fill up however many pages worth of stuff
>someone would actually take the time to print up and mail. (Hi Lojbab)

The holdup on restoring the newsletter is not copy, but getting the mailing 
list up to date. I have pages of handwritten and computer notes on address 
changes that never got entered into the mailing list database.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org