Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban newsletter (was: lojban editorial)

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:49:12 -0500

At 07:04 PM 11/26/01 -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> > The holdup on restoring the newsletter is not copy, but getting the mailing
> > list up to date. I have pages of handwritten and computer notes on address
> > changes that never got entered into the mailing list database.
>
>Great! That sounds like just an hour or so of data entry. Although .ianai
>that there are any literate jboka'e (as opposed to fellow travelers) that
>are not linked to jbocecmu sepi'o lo skami

zo'o

You are a real optimist if you think that there is any task involving 
lojbab and record keeping that can be done in an hour. It'd take me a 
couple hours just to find the stuff on paper, much less entering it. The 
online stuff is in worse shape, because my methods of online access have 
changed so many times in the last 8 years (when last JL came out, I was 
using a shell account with "mail", and my "record-keeping" consists of 
megabytes of log files of my sessions).

Still, it can and will be done. .ai.a'ocai

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org