Subject: The end of the wiki

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:07:11 -0000

Maybe Jay went on some powertrip, but I think this particular wiki 
has seen it's end of anything useful. The wiki was an interesting 
experiment, but I guess human nature is always human nature.

on "Wiki Facism"

-I confess i am finding it more & more distasteful to read 
-this wiki. Certain individuals seem to regard any opinion 
-other than their own, as an enemy to be eradicated. This is 
-tiresome in real life where you can just walk away when 
-communication has become impossible; on a wiki, you see 
-the same ugly graffiti whenever you pass that way & soon 
-avoid it altogether. 
+This Wiki is for content which can be related to Lojban. This Wiki 
is not for metadiscussions about the nature of Wikis, or for trolling 
of any sort. 

-I loved this in the beginning. I still think there are 
-incredible artistic possibilities in collaborative art. 
-But there remains a need for basic mutual respect, & if 
-that is lacking, what use is all this marvellous technology 
-in the hands of barbarians? 
+I will not concede to people who want to call me a fascist, as I 
have been call things far worse than that in my time. 
+ 
+-[Jay Kominek, Wikimaster|Jay Kominek]