Subject: Re: [lojban] Why I'm still posting...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:50:09 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2001 6:41:44 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Because I'm interested in conlangs in general, and the lojban grammar 
> in particular. And Rosta...aren't you the same in that way? Whether 
> I want to use the words is irrelevant. And that's why I wanted to 
> continue to use the wiki.
> 

Well, And can answer for himself, but he has, despite his frequent 
misrepresentations and odd positions, always shown that he knows what Lojban 
is and that he is engaging in legitmate Lojbanic activities (though sometime 
peripheral to the main point). I am less sure about thinkit's bona fides, but 
i would not keep him out for all that (though magically giving him the gift 
of a tactful withdrawal when he has driven a point into the ground would 
help).
And the symbol system is interesting albeit necessarily limited (not 
"orthography" though, since that is about spelling, not the look of the 
letters -- calligraphy? glyphomorphy?).