Subject: Re: [lojban] The end of the wiki

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:28:44 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2001 8:57:03 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> His other contributions consist of exclaiming how broken Lojban is, and
> making up some wild solution. And where he at least has you remotely
> interested (redoing the gismu), he doesn't bother to describe how he might
> redo them, (most likely because that topic met with a modicum of
> acceptance, which isn't any fun) but we're now being subjected to his
> variant of the alphabet, which is _not_ related to Lojban.
> 

Well, it seems as related as various fairy futharks have been (and has the 
advantage that things don't all look the same). 
The complaints without details are a greater problem, however, the more so 
since attempts to get the missing details are met with a runaround: 
repetition, "it's obvious," "why do you think it's OK" and the like. And 
what does emerge often turns out to be irrelevant (back to the issue of 
whether he has a clue what Lojban is about).
Thinkit maybe a troll, or he may simply be inarticulate or not a very clear 
thinker (I have worried about his name). But, hexadecimalism aside, he has 
only consistently been what most of us have been sporadically and, as with 
us, even some of his flights have had enough meat to provide useful comments 
and discussion (though not quite worth the fuss, I judge).
Let him hang around -- we can do our own censoring if he gets to bad:"Oh, 
thinkit again; I'll just skip that one."