Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban newsletter (was: lojban editorial)

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:13:21 -0500

At 06:41 PM 11/27/01 -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
>On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:
> > Note that the "newsletter" is le lojbo karni. ju'i lobypli is supposed to
> > be a higher level journal for people who are actively interested in the
> > language. It will include texts and tutorials.
>
>za'a .ei casnu le ka ce'u mapti le ba da'i karni .i ma satci terzu'e

Assuming that I understand this, by all means you can discuss what you 
would like to see in a newsletter. But remember that I am obliged to the 
130 odd prepaid subscribers to JL to produce something that we can call 
Ju'i Lobypli, and presumably fitting what we advertised to them when we 
offered subscriptions. The simpler newsletter LK, which no one is a 
prepaid subscriber to, can be designed to fit whatever we decide is 
appropriate for our printing and mailing budget.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org