Subject: Re: [lojban] The end of the wiki

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:08:41 -0800

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 08:59:54PM +0100, G. Dyke wrote:
> kreig:
> Ask yourself which is worse: A newcomer being told "yep that's right BTW
> what do you think of hex?" or reading this?

Dammit, he didn't _say_ "BTW what do you think of hex?". He said
"lojban is hex by default!". I do *not* want newbies hearing that.

> > Jay, you don't suppose it is possible to block tinkit's IP address
> > from editing the wiki, do you?
> 
> If you want to express extreme intolerance of things that are of no
> use to lojban being posted on this list, 

Who said anything about this list? 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/