Subject: Re: [lojban] The end of the wiki

From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:48:20 +0000

>>> Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]> 11/27/01 07:52pm >>>
#On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 03:57:10PM +0000, And Rosta wrote:
#> Steve Belknap was similarly monomaniacal about fuzzy logic and (quite
#> rightly) never got abused. 
#
#I suspect he didn't post something titled "lojban uses fuzzy logic by
#default!!".
#
#I also suspect he didn't post something entitled "give me my brain cells
#back!" bitch about how stupid the language was, and then continue
#posting anyways. Mostly bitching about how stupid lojban is.

Well maybe tinkit has the distinction of combining in a single person at once
several much abhorred vices. But no single vice is unique to him. Just as 
Steve showed a similar monomania, so I've posted innumerable messages
criticizing Lojban. Plus, as I just pointed out in my last message, tinkit
mitigates his vices by the Virtue of having quite a good lojban-to-english ratio in his postings. He took the trouble to learn the language enough to use
it a bit, which surely means he can't squarely be placed in the bad guy camp.

--And.