Subject: [WWWW] lojban.org transferred!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:05:10 -0800

Hello, everyone.

I am your new WWWW. That would be World Wide Web Wench.

www.lojban.org is officially under my control. Yee-haw.

I am currently working on the new site. Describing it as 'unfinished'
would be a major understatement, so I'm not going to transfer it over
yet.

The test site is up at

http://www.digitalkingdom.org:8080/

Mostly right now I'd like feedback on things not related to visual
appearance. In particular, do I have enough categories? Too many?
Also, please send me links you'd like to see put up, along with the
category to put them in. A blurb of description would be nice too.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/