Subject: Re: [lojban] [WWWW] lojban.org transferred!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:18:14 -0800

> > Mostly right now I'd like feedback on things not related to visual
> > appearance. In particular, do I have enough categories? Too many?
> > Also, please send me links you'd like to see put up, along with the
> > category to put them in. A blurb of description would be nice too.
> 
> It looks like it has less content than the current Lojban page, 

Well, yes. I said it wasn't finished.

> and that content will be deeper down the clicking tree than it is at
> the moment. (^- Not good)

That's quite likely. On the other hand, each page load will be very
small, rather than the grotesquery that gets loaded when you click on
anything in the current site.

> Since you're not looking for comments on the visual appearance, I'll
> merely express my hope that the final product looks nothing at all
> like what you've got now.

I've removed the background. Was there anything else that deeply
offended you?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/