Subject: Re: [lojban] [WWWW] lojban.org transferred!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:20:34 -0800

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 06:02:19PM -0700, Jay Kominek wrote:
> 
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Jay Kominek wrote:
> 
> > Since you're not looking for comments on the visual appearance, I'll
> > merely express my hope that the final product looks nothing at all
> > like what you've got now.
> 
> So as to be more productive than this, if other people were to design
> possible "looks" for the new site, would it be a waste of their time,
> or would such designs at least be taken into consideration?

I will not use frames, or, in fact, anything else from an HTML later
than 2.0, with the possible exception of minimal use of tables or other
minor things (such as the former background picture, which is HTML 3.2).

I will most certainly not use output from any web creation program that
I have ever seen; I maintain these things by hand.

Given those restrictions, I'd love to see what anyone else has come up
with.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/