Subject: Re: [lojban] [WWWW] lojban.org transferred!

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:38:28 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> I will not use frames, or, in fact, anything else from an HTML later
> than 2.0, with the possible exception of minimal use of tables or other
> minor things (such as the former background picture, which is HTML 3.2).
>
> Given those restrictions, I'd love to see what anyone else has come up
> with.

http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~kominek/lojban/main/

The main page, news page, faq and 'publications' are present in some state
or another.

It renders identically in Netscape 4, IE 5, Opera 5, and w3m 0.2.1 (in
fact, it looks damned sexy in w3m, if I do say so myself). lynx renders it
as well as can be expected considering that it doesn't support tables.
lynx was however taken into account in the creation, and I feel as though
lynx's rendering is quite acceptable.

The verbiage on all the non-main pages is mostly just
placeholder/conceptualization kinda stuff.

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose