Subject: Re: [lojban] Logo in 3D

From: "Robert J. Chassell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:12:07 +0000 (UTC)

Looks professional!

But I dislike the way the rings and rods interpenetrate, perhaps
because I keep visualizing this as a logo I could create myself from
physical objects, and I myself don't have the ability to
interpenetrate well.

How about:

* The vertical and horizontal bars be left as is, with the
connection at the center.

* The top and left parts of the right hand blue ring go behind the
top vertical and left horizontal bar

* The bottom and right parts of the right hand blue ring go in front
of the bottom vertical and right horizontal bar

* The top and right parts of the left hand blue ring go in front of
the top vertical and right horizontal bar

* The bottom and left parts of the left hand blue ring go behind the
bottom vertical and left horizontal bar

* The bars and rings be separated from one another by a small space,
perhaps .37 of their diameter (that is 1/e) or perhaps .6 (i.e.,
1/phi), or maybe some amount considerably less; but the bars and
rings should not touch.

Thanks!

-- 
Robert J. Chassell [email-masked]
Rattlesnake Enterprises http://www.rattlesnake.com