Subject: French beginner

From: "jxehxom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:12:43 -0000

Hello,

Sorry to write in English, I can't say I have really started to learn 
Lojban yet...
I have tried to find resources in French, but didn't really found any. 
I am considering translating some materials in French and putting them 
somewhere (I think it would be a good way to learn Lojban).

Before I begin, I have some questions:

- Has it already been done?

- The most recent (English) course material I have found are the 
"Lojban Level 0 Brochure and Lessons" at 
http://www.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis/lojbanbrochure/ .
Am I correct?

- What is the copyright/copyleft status of the above material? (***)

- Are there French people subscribed to this list?

.i ki'esai ni'o jeROM.

(First try...)

(***) I'll send a message to Robin Turner and Nick Nicholas too.