Subject: [WWWW] Big update!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:31:25 -0800

Everyone, please take a look at http://www.digitalkingdom.org:8080/

I've stolen a bunch of ideas from the Lojban Portal, and some from Jay's
site as well.

One thing: some browsers have margin problems (such as the list items
being mushed into the left hand menu). These will not be fixed, because
they are your browser's fault; it is non-conformant to the CSS standard
in stupid ways (notably Mozilla and Netscape 4.*). I have made the
pages work as well as I can with 6 different browsers (Mozilla, Netscape
4, IE, Opera, lynx and w3m; all on Windows except the last two). I
assure you, anything that I do to make it look better for you will
completely break things in at least one other browser.

If such issues are really annoying you, please send in a bug report for
the browser in question.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/