Subject: Re: [lojban] [WWWW] Goals for http://www.lojban.org/

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:50:17 -0800

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 12:38:23PM -0700, Jay Kominek wrote:
> 
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> > The newest page has an almost perfect Bobby record, and I'm not
> > likely to change the one Pri2 issue that Bobby has with it, because
> > I don't really agree.
> 
> The new page is much more pleasent to look at. :)

Yay!

> The left hand side image seems sort of pointless, though, and the
> red/blue logo would probably be better than the right hand side image,
> IMO.

Like I said, I was just stealing things from the Portal. 8) I'd like
to have *something* on the left, just because it's where people's eyes
tend to go visually. Do you have a good link for the basic
red-and-blue?

> As a heads-up, IE6 doesn't seem to like your <ol> list. The numbered
> bullets fail to show up. 

Yup. Of the browsers I'm working with, both Netscape and IE don't
appear to want to put anything in front of the lists (either of them).

Once again, feel free to submit a bug to the makers of those browsers.

> Page looks good in Linux Opera, as well, fwiw.

Cool, thanks.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/