Subject: Re: [lojban] eurolinux proposing lojban for community patent

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 21:16:54 +0100

On Friday 07 December 2001 14:15, PILCH Hartmut wrote:
>
> Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with the intricacies of Lojban
> parsing to write a feasibility study. All I could do is to help in
> supplying some sample patent claim texts. Someone more proficient would
> have to explain how such a text is represented in LL and in Logician's
> Portuguese or the like and what degree of quality can be expected from
> current and future translating programs.
to get an impression you could try jbofi'e to be found at
http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/jbofihe/index.html
it can also do english glosses, i suppose this is the natural starting point 
for a proper translator. there used to be an on-line version, but the link 
seems dead.
- -- 
- --------------------
Wolfe's law of journalism:
You cannot hope/to bribe or twist,/thank God ! the/British journalist.
But seeing what/the man can do/unbribed, there's/no occasion to.
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07